Energy Services Representative/Master Electrician
Itasca-Mantrap Co-op Electrical Ass’n. is seeking a licensed Master electrician to join our team as an Energy Services Representative.
The ideal candidate will have a Minnesota Class A Master Electrician License, have a two-year vocational degree along with four years basic electrical installation or HVAC experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Primary responsibilities for the position include:
- Installing, maintaining and programming equipment related to ItascaMantrap’s load management system
- Providing service for residential, commercial and irrigation members
- Educating members and contractors about energy use
- Seeking opportunities for beneficial electrification
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships between ItascaMantrap and area contractors
Itasca-Mantrap offers an employee-friendly atmosphere with competitive wages and benefits.
To apply, please send resumé and salary requirements to:
Itasca-Mantrap Co-op Electrical Ass’n
ATTN: Hiring Manager
16930 County 6
P.O. Box 192
Park Rapids, MN 56470
To be considered, resumés must be received by February 28, 2020