Member Notice - Office Closed
At Itasca-Mantrap, safety is our number one priority, for our members and for our team members. Your health and our team members' health are also our top priority.
The Itasca-Mantrap office closed to the public March 19, 2020 until further notice to limit the potential person-to-person spread of COVID-19.
We encourage members to pay their utility bills by using one of the following options:
• Mail the payment (PO Box 192, Park Rapids, MN 56470)
• Pay online through SmartHub
• One-time online payment – Pay Now
• Drive-up drop boxes - located in the East end of our parking lot and in the alley of the Park Rapids Post Office
• Pay by Phone: 218-732-3377 or toll free 888-713-3377
Our Member Services Department is on hand to handle co-op business over the phone. If you need to contact our office, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 218-732-3377 or toll free 888-713-3377. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through this process. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Additional assistance is available through the COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program. Call 211 for more information on this program and to verify eligibility.