Member Notice - Office Closed
At Itasca-Mantrap, safety is our number one priority, for our members and for our team members. Your health and our team members' health are also our top priority. With the recent confirmation by the Minnesota Department of Health of the first case of COVID-19 in a county served by Itasca-Mantrap, our office has moved into the second stage of our pandemic response plan. Itasca-Mantrap is taking these steps to protect our employees' well-being to ensure your power stays on.
The Itasca-Mantrap office closed to the public March 19, 2020 until further notice to limit the potential person-to-person spread of COVID-19.
We encourage members to pay their utility bills by using one of the following options:
• Mail the payment (PO Box 192, Park Rapids, MN 56470)
• Pay online through SmartHub
• One-time online payment – Pay Now
• Drive-up drop boxes - located in the East end of our parking lot and in the alley of the Park Rapids Post Office
• Pay by Phone: 218-732-3377 or toll free 888-713-3377
Our Member Services Department is on hand to handle co-op business over the phone. If you need to contact our office, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 218-732-3377 or toll free 888-713-3377. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through this process. Stay safe and stay healthy.