Mission, Vision, Values
Itasca-Mantrap Cooperative Electrical Association is an electrical distribution cooperative located in Park Rapids, MN. The cooperative provides electrical and related services to more than 9,700 members in Hubbard, Becker, Cass, Clearwater and Wadena Counties.
Serving Our Members (Itasca-Mantrap memberships, directors, and team members)
- We will provide reliable, cost-based energy and other services in an ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
- We will provide service in a safe, informed, courteous and timely manner.
- We will provide community leadership that fosters a respected public image.
- We will provide an efficient work environment, technology and education to enhance Member service and to support our employees.
- We will listen to our Members and respond in a manner that promotes understanding, satisfaction and loyalty.
- We will seek opportunities that will benefit our Members.
- The best interests of our Members.
- The Cooperative Principles.
- Input from All Members.
- Integrity, dedication, cooperation and community involvement.
- Educated and informed Members and the community.
- Teamwork, innovation, efficiency and safety.
- Environmental stewardship.