Beginning November 2021, members who call Itasca-Mantrap to make a payment over the phone will be required to do so through an automated system. Itasca-Mantrap is making this change as part of its commitment to become 100 percent compliant with Payment Card Industry security standards for the protection of consumers’ data during credit/debit card transactions.
Itasca-Mantrap offers several different options for members to pay their electric bill:
- SmartHub – Pay online or through the SmartHub app! Also view detailed information on energy use and manage your account while you’re on the go.
- Auto Pay – Payments can be made automatically through a checking or savings account, or debited from a Visa, Mastercard or Discover card. Contact our office to sign up today.
- Office – Pay in person at 16930 County 6, Park Rapids, MN.
- Drop Box – Drop boxes are located in the Itasca-Mantrap parking lot or behind the Park Rapids Post Office. Drop boxes are checked daily during business hours.
- Mailbox – Mail payment to: Itasca-Mantrap, PO Box 192, Park Rapids, MN 56470.
- Pay Now – Pay online without creating an account. Click the blue ‘Pay Now’ button at the top of our website, enter your account number and name and quickly pay your bill online.